Each issue, we shine the spotlight on one employee, this month, get to know Katherine Pomposello
- What is your current title role? I am a RN Coordinator – Suffolk County – I put together RN monthly schedules for patient visits, process paperwork, follow up on medical orders, and send out CDPAP documents.
- What year did you join Preferred? June 2016
- What are 1-2 things you enjoy about your current role? Talking with the patients, engaging with them, and hearing their gratitude.
- What are 1-2 things you wish people knew about your team? The Suffolk team gets along fantastically, we work very well, I love the people I work with.
- What are some of your hobbies? Yoga
- Where was the last place you took a vacation? I always seem to go to FL for some reason (Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando)! My next trip is in May.
- Where do you currently live? – Shirley township in Suffolk County Long Island
Give Katherine a shout out! Call her at x464 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org